Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
03 Sep, 2014
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Trades people who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Black Coal Competencies in CHPP Maintenance
- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Current Stnadard 11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
This position is offered as a 3 month contract with view to extension for the right person.
Job Category: Trades & Services