Regional QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Casual
02 Oct, 2014
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dozer Push Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Black Coal Competencies in Dozer Operations
- Minimum 2 years mobile plant operating experience
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas