Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
17 Sep, 2014
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Trade Assistants who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Must already be inducted to Grosvenor mine in Moranbah
- Current Driver's Licence
- Available to commence within two weeks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters of 7/7
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Proven background as either a TA - Mechanical or TA - Electrical
- Ability to commit to a casual contract until the end of September
Local residents are encouraged to apply however accommodation
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas