Our client is seeking a Program Scheduler to be a single point of coordination for the management and reporting of resources and activities allocated to their SAP program. Your responsibilities will also includes project milestone tracking and issues and management reporting.
As part of the PMO, you will be providing support to the Program Manager, and you will play a key role in making the project a success whilst providing an in depth knowledge of the Program Overview to all project staff.
• Resource Management establish and manage resourcing spreadsheets; ensure resources costs are within budget; and ensure project resources are engaged.
• Milestone Management manage program schedule; track and report on the status of project milestones.
• Vendor Management manage and track vendor invoices according to schedule.
• Project Administration assist with ad-hoc tasks to help ensure success of program.
Your key skills will include:
• Previous Program Office experience, and exposure to large-scale IT rollout programs.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and secure project support
• Commercial orientated analytical skills.
• Solid working knowledge of IT process and related systems, with extension experience in SAP.
• Proficiency in MS Project is advantageous
To express your interest in this exciting opportunity please forward your resume to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org in word format or call us on 9863 9600 for further discussions.