Our client is seeking a creative and driven Analyst Programmer to join the a small development team to work on established systems and also on ground up solutions. This role also presents an opportunity to work on new technologies, and contribute to internal product development projects.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
• Ruby on Rails - essential
• PHP experience - advantageous
• Front end development skills (or willingness to learn)
• Experience with Silverstripe - advantageous
You may also have:
• A desire to innovate in areas including physical/digital interaction, mobile and touch technology, and social interaction
• The ability to learn and adapt
• A track record of delivering amazing work
• Love digital and be driven and ambitious to contribute to the bleeding edge
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• A positive attitude, drive and ambition
As well as your technical skills you will also have strong communication skills and be willing and able to communicate directly with the clients.
Our client offers a fun, dynamic, fast paced and supportive environment, and ability for team members to contribute to the company culture and have input on technical directions. They work hard and fast, take time to laugh while theyre at it.
To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume to Craig by applying below or contact us on 03 9863 9600 for further discussion.